Contact: Zhao Fanzhang
Contact: Xiong Jingyu
Official website: www.gdsdzz.com
Address: No. 6, Yongxing Street, Leliu, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
What are the advantages of rotational molding products
1. Suitable for molding large and extra large parts
Most of the plastic molding process, in the molding process, the plastic and mold are under a very high pressure (pressure), such as injection molding, compression molding, extrusion, blow molding, etc., so when using these molding processes to produce large plastic parts, not only must use the mold which can bear great pressure, making the mold become cumbersome and complex, but also plastic The material forming equipment must also be designed and manufactured very firmly, so the machining and manufacturing difficulty of the machine mould increases correspondingly, and the cost increases. On the contrary, because the rotational molding process only requires the strength of the frame to support the weight of the material, the mold and the frame itself, as well as the mold closing force to prevent material leakage, even if large and extra large plastic parts are rotational molded, there is no need to use very heavy equipment and mold. The processing and manufacturing of the machine mold is very convenient, the manufacturing cycle is short, and the cost is low. Theoretically speaking, there is almost no upper limit on the size of parts formed by rotational molding process. It is impossible to produce such a large plastic container without expensive and huge blow molding equipment.
2. It is suitable for the production of various kinds and small batch of plastic products.
Because the mold for rotational molding is not affected by external force, the mold is simple, cheap and easy to manufacture. In addition, the rotational molding equipment also has greater mobility. A rotational molding machine can install a large mold or arrange multiple small molds; It can not only mold parts of different sizes, but also shape products of very different sizes and shapes at the same time. As long as the raw materials used for the rotational molding products are the same and the thickness of the products is the same, the rotational molding process can be more flexible than other molding methods.
3. Rotational molding is easy to change the color of products.
In rotational molding, the materials are directly added to the mold each time, which makes all the materials enter the products. After the products are taken out of the mold, the materials needed for the next molding are added. Therefore, when we need to change the color of the products, we will not waste a bit of raw materials, nor need to spend time cleaning the machine and mold. When we use multiple molds to roll form the same kind of plastic products, we can also add materials of different colors into different molds, and at the same time, we can roll plastic products of different colors.
4. It is suitable for forming hollow parts of various complex shapes. In the process of rotational molding, the materials are gradually coated and deposited on the inner surface of the mold, and the products have a strong ability to copy the fine structures such as patterns on the mold cavity; at the same time, because the mold is not subject to external pressure in the molding process, precision casting and other methods can be directly used to produce the mold with fine structure and complex shape.
5. Save raw materials. The wall thickness of rotational molding products is uniform and the chamfering is slightly thick, so it can give full play to the efficiency of materials, which is conducive to saving raw materials; in addition, in the process of rotational molding, there is no runner, gate and other waste materials. Once the commissioning is completed, there is almost no return to the furnace in the production process, so the utilization rate of materials is very high.